Every year, we have the following deadlines for work-study:
August 7, 2022
- First day students enrolled in fall term can begin working for fall term.
October 1, 2022
- Deadline to begin earning fall work-study.
December 15, 2022
- Last working day for students graduating.
December 23, 2022
- Last day students can work this term.
December 24, 2022
- First day students enrolled for spring semester can begin working for the spring semester.
February 1, 2023
- Deadline to begin earning spring work-study.
May 11, 2023
- Last working day for students graduating/leaving in the spring semester.
May 13, 2023
- Last working day of the academic year for work-study student employees. Any unearned work-study is automatically cancelled.
May 14, 2023
- First day students can begin working for summer term.
- Must be enrolled in the summer term or enrolled in both spring and fall terms to begin earning.
- The Office of Financial Aid needs to have your 2022-23 FAFSA on file AND you must demonstrate financial need in the 2023-24 school year to qualify for summer work-study. Please note that your FAFSA may take a week to process before it is received by our office.
June 1, 2023
- Deadline to begin earning summer work-study.
August 5, 2023
- Last working day of the summer term for work-study students. Any unearned work-study is automatically cancelled.