Send completed forms or documents to CU Boulder’s Office of Financial Aid through our secure upload tool to safeguard your information.
Preparing Your Document
Make sure your document/form is ready to be processed and has:
- Your Student Identification Number (SID) is in the file being uploaded or ready to be entered when uploading (What's my SID?)
- Your Legal First and Last Name
- Handwritten Signature(s): Typed/digital/electronic signatures are not accepted on paper/PDF forms. You must download and sign the form. View locations of available scanners on campus.
- Any passwords or encryption removed so we can see the file.
Submitting Your Document
- File names should not contain any special characters (for example: / , + & ! ' *).
- File types that end with .exe cannot be submitted.
- Size limit is 30 MB (megabytes). Most files are less than 1 MB.
Secure Document Upload
Providing completed forms and/or requested documentation electronically is the easiest way to submit information to the Office of Financial Aid. However, if you are unable to complete this online you may submit a paper version by mail or in-person or by fax to 303-492-0838.