What It Is
Buff Portal, CU Boulder's mobile-friendly online student portal, is available to all CU Boulder students and most alumni.
Designed and developed in close partnership with students and campus offices, Buff Portal officially launched on Dec. 30, 2019, and continues to improve and grow in response to students' wants and needs.
To learn more, visit the Unified Student Experience project website or click the button below.
Why It's Important
You can complete the majority of your student transactions through Buff Portal, including:
authorizing your financial aid and/or scholarships to pay all university charges (click "Account Setup")
- reviewing your transfer credit
- running a degree audit
- updating and verifying your addresses, phone numbers and emergency contact information
- identifying your personal information
- authorizing the College Opportunity Fund (for Colorado undergraduate residents only)
- finding your enrollment dates
- adding and dropping classes
- authorizing a parent or other third party to discuss or access your education record (learn more)
- selecting or waiving CU Boulder health insurance
- viewing your tuition and fees balance
- setting up direct deposit for tuition and fee refunds (click "Account Setup")
- authorizing a parent or guardian to pay your bill (click "Account Setup")
- searching available student job postings
How to Access It
If you've already activated your IdentiKey credentials, log in using your IdentiKey username and password.
When you log in for the first time, you'll be asked to consent to conduct business electronically at CU. If you don't consent, you'll lose access to the portal and will instead receive information about how to conduct official university business offline.
For a walkthrough of Buff Portal functionality, visit the Buff Portal help page. For support, including technology troubleshooting, contact the IT Service Center at 303-735-4357 or firstname.lastname@example.org.