viewing, accepting or declining your financial aid award
authorizing your financial aid and/or scholarships to cover university charges
- reviewing your transfer credit
- running a degree audit
- updating and verifying your addresses, cell/mobile phone number and emergency contact information
- applying for and authorizing the College Opportunity Fund (for Colorado undergraduate residents only)
- finding your enrollment dates
- adding and dropping classes
- selecting or waiving health insurance
- viewing your tuition and fees
- authorizing parents and others to view your account and pay your tuition and fees online
- setting up direct deposit for tuition and fee refunds
- searching available student job postings
If you've already activated your IdentiKey credentials, log in using your CU login name and IdentiKey password.
When you log in for the first time, you'll be asked to consent to conduct business electronically here at CU. If you don't consent, you'll lose access to the student portal and instead receive information about how to conduct your official university business offline.
If you consent, we'll prompt you to register to vote. You can choose to follow the registration link or dismiss the reminder either temporarily or permanently.