Accessing Your Report
- Log in to the student portal.
- Click on the Student tab, if applicable.
- On the Academics / Schedule tab, click Track Academic Progress.
- Choose Transfer Evaluation from the menu bar. The page will open in full evaluation mode.
- Click the down arrow next to the institution name to collapse the information.
- Scroll down to see a table with information about each of your transfer courses.
Understanding Your Report
Type: The source course will have an arrow next to the course number. “Source” indicates the course is from the school you transferred from. The target course will have a target next to it. “Target” indicates the CU Boulder course that was granted in the evaluation.
Term: When the course was completed.
Course: The Source Course ID will be listed on the top line. The CU Boulder course that was granted in the evaluation will be listed on the bottom line.
Grade: "T" indicates that no letter grade was assigned to the transfer course; a letter following the "T" indicates the original letter grade earned. "NTR" indicates that the course was not accepted in transfer.
IFlag1-IFlag5: Course attribute flags that typically refer to the course applicability toward a specific requirement; for the complete list of course attribute flags and applicability toward requirements, see Transfer Credit Information Flags.