Whether you or someone you know is having a hard time, there are resources on campus to support you. Get support with concerns ranging from anxiety and depression, to recovery, relationships, alcohol and other drug use, trauma and more.
For more information, visit colorado.edu/health
More on campus support services includes:
In the event of an emergency, please call 911.
Counseling and Psychiatric Services (CAPS)
Confidential counseling, psychiatric care, therapy groups and a variety of workshops on stress, coping skills and more.
303-492-277 (24/7 support) | colorado.edu/counseling
Student Support and Case Management (SSCM)
Support for navigating campus and community resources, referrals, problem resolution and crisis management.
303-495-7348 | colorado.edu/sscm
Office of Victim Assistance (OVA)
Confidential counseling, support and advocacy for anyone who has experienced a traumatic event.
303-492-8855 (24/7 support) | colorado.edu/ova
CU Collegiate Recovery Center (CUCRC)
Support meetings, recovery counseling and community for those in recovery, seeking support or choosing to live a sober lifestyle.
303-492-9642 | colorado.edu/recoverycenter
More Health Tips
For more tips on health and wellness, please visit https://www.colorado.edu/health/health-tips
Services for Out of State Students (taking remote classes and NOT living in CO)
- Online, interactive curriculum for anxiety and depression management skills: https://www.colorado.edu/health/silvercloud
- CAPS Workshops: https://www.colorado.edu/counseling/services/virtual-workshops-and-resources
- Let’s Talk: https://www.colorado.edu/counseling/content/e-lets-talk
- Out of state students can also call CAPS at 303-492-2277 to schedule a one-time Mental Health Management session for assistance setting up mental health services out of state
- Information for accessing services where students are living: https://www.colorado.edu/health/wellness-wherever-you-are
- CU therapist search tool: https://colorado.thrivingcampus.com