Welcome to SilverCloud Health, CU's online program to support your emotional health and well-being.
- SilverCloud is an online portal that offers secure, immediate access to online programs for stress, anxiety and depression.
- Each module offers information, tips and interactive activities to better understand one’s emotional well-being.
- Available for free to all CU Boulder students, grad students, staff and faculty
Stress: The Stress Management module helps you to identify and enhance existing strengths and skills, and build new ones. Topics include assertiveness, problem solving, self-esteem, communication and general stress management.
Depression: This program will help you to learn techniques to overcome and manage the symptoms of low mood and depression. Topics include tuning into mood, spotting thoughts and distorted thinking, challenging negative thoughts and more.
Anxiety: This program can help you to manage anxiety, challenge anxious thoughts and feel better. Topics include increasing awareness of moods and anxious thoughts, learning to face anxieties, developing coping skills and more.
Get started today
- Download the SilverCloud app from the Apple store.
- Open your phone Settings
- Scroll down to the SilverCloud app
- Select "Service"
- Select “CU-Boulder”
- Re-open the SilverCloud app and log in with your CU Identikey.
- Download the SilverCloud app from the Play Store
- Open the SilverCloud app
- Select the menu on the top right and got into "Settings"
- Select "General"
- Under "Service," select "CU-Boulder"
- Return to the main page and log in with your CU Identikey.