The admission letter you received via email is your official admission letter from the University of Colorado Boulder. We also provided a hard copy of your admission letter with your I-20 immigration document. If you have questions about your admission email or letter please contact International Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are a graduate student please contact email@example.com or your graduate department.
- Requests should come directly from the student
- Requests coming from individuals other than the student must be accompanied by an authorization from the student to release information to the individual making the request.
Graduation and Degree Requirements
All University of Colorado Boulder policies governing graduation requirements, degree requirements, and the grading system are available online through the University of Colorado Boulder catalog (click on Colleges & Schools and then select the College to which you have been admitted for policies and requirements specific to each College & School)
Enrollment Verifications for continuing students are available from the Office of the Registrar. The Registrar's Office provides enrollment and degree verifications.
You can request your Enrollment Verification form using one of the four request options below:
- Go to 105 Regent Administrative Center to request your Enrollment Verification in person.*This is the preferred method of request*
- Email the request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax request forms to 303-492-8748
- Mail request forms to:
Office of the Registrar
University of Colorado Boulder
Boulder, CO 80309-0020
CADIVI (Comision de Administracion de Divisas or Commission for the Administration of Currency Exchange) is the Venezuelan government body which administers legal currency exchange in Venezuela. The following information applies only to students who must exchange Venezuelan Bolivares Fuertes (VEF) for United States Dollars (USD) in order to pay for tuition, fees, books and supplies, living expenses, insurance, etc.
Please review the following instructions for requesting CADIVI related documents from the University of Colorado Boulder:
- For newly admitted students, Notarized Admission letters are available from International Admissions
- Your notarized admission letter will be sent to you with your I-20 immigration document
- Your notarized admission letter will be an accurate reflection of your admission status and major.
- CADIVI will not approve certain majors (e.g. majors in the Leeds School of Business). If CADIVI will not approve your current major (and it is your responsibility to find out), then you must change your major. Please contact email@example.com to request a change of major.
- Expedited shipping is available at your expense through Eshipglobal. Instructions on how to use this service will be sent upon request.
- For continuing students, you can get a verification of your enrollment at CU from ISSS. Verification of your tuition bill can be obtain in the Bursar's Office.
A public notary is someone that is licensed by the State of Colorado to authenticate documents. A notary will confirm that signatures are those of the person signing the document by checking official forms of identification. Notary Services can be found in the Buff One Office in the Center for Community N180. Other campus office may have a public notary as well.
An Apostille Certificate is a document that confirms that another notarized document is valid. At this point we cannot provide any assistance with Apostille certificates. Apostille certificates are available only from the Colorado Secretary of State’s office and it is your responsibility to secure any needed Apostille certificates.
A student or scholar can get Verification of on-campus Employment from Human Resources.