General ISSS Advising
In-Person Advising at ISSS (C4C, S355) will resume January 24, 2022.
Scheduled Remote Advising Appointments
- Monday: 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 5:30 to 8 p.m.
- Wednesday: 5:30 to 8 p.m.
- Thursday: 7 to 9 a.m.
- Friday: 10 am to 12:30 p.m.
- Select Remote General ISSS Advising Appointment, sessions are only available a week in advance.
- Scholars requiring an advising appointment, please see the Scholar and Host Department Section below.
Sponsored Student Advising
For students sponsored by Aramco Services, the Kuwait Cultural Office, Embassy of Oman, KGSP, SABIC, SACM, SCO, or Fulbright
In-Person Third-Party Sponsored Student Advising will resume January 24, 2022.
Remote Third-Party Sponsored Student Advising (Scheduled Virtual Appointments) (for students sponsored by Aramco Services, the Kuwait Cultural Office, Embassy of Oman, KGSP, SABIC, SACM, SCO, or Fulbright students and scholars)
- Tuesday: 9 to 11 a.m.
- Thursday: 3 to 5 p.m.
- Select Remote Sponsored Student Advising Appointment, sessions are only availalbe a week in advance
Scholar and Host Department Advising
International Scholars in J-1, H-1B, TN, E-3, or LPR status should contact their assigned ISSS advisor directly to schedule an advising appointment.
Host departments should use the same search below to contact ISSS about incoming hires or current scholar questions.
ISSS advisors will respond as quickly as possible to set up a time to discuss your specific cases.
ISSS Email, Phone, and Document Submissions
Feel free to email ISSS at:
- General ISSS Advising and Inquirires: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sponsored Student Advising and Inquiries: email@example.com
If you would like to speak to an ISSS advisor, call 303-492-8057 and leave a voicemail message if necessary. ISSS monitors this account throughout normal business hours and will return your call within one business day.
- Students please have your security passphrase ready for when advisors return your call.