ISSS uses Zoom for remote advising sessions with international students and scholars.
- You must install Zoom in order to participate in a Zoom advising session with an ISSS advisor.
- Please make sure to either sign into Zoom with your IdentiKey login or put your full name into Zoom as you enter the remote advising session.
- You will be asked to verify your identity. Students please have your security passphrase ready.
General ISSS Remote Advising:
Please read through our guide on the process for general (not sponsored student) remote advising before joining an ISSS remote advising session.
- Monday: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Tuesday: 7 to 9 a.m. and 12:30 to 3 p.m.
- Wednesday: 12:30 to 3 p.m. and 5:30 to 8 p.m.
- Thursday: 7 to 9 a.m., 12:30 to 3 p.m., and 5:30 to 8 p.m.
- Friday: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Sponsored Student Remote Advising
For students sponsored by Aramco Services, the Kuwait Cultural Office, Embassy of Oman, KGSP, SABIC, SACM, SCO, or Fulbright
- Monday: 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8 to 10:30 a.m.
- Wednesday: 12:30 to 3 p.m.
- Thursday: 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Friday: 12:30 to 3 p.m.
Scholar and Host Department Remote Advising
International Scholars in J-1, H-1B, TN, E-3, or LPR status should contact their assigned ISSS advisor directly to schedule an advising appointment.
Host departments should use the same search below to contact ISSS about incoming hires or current scholar questions.
ISSS advisors will respond as quickly as possible to set up a time to discuss your specific cases.
ISSS Email, Phone, and Document Submissions
Feel free to email ISSS at:
- General ISSS Advising and Inquirires: email@example.com
- Sponsored Student Advising and Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to speak to an ISSS advisor, please leave a voicemail message at 303-492-8057. ISSS monitors this account throughout normal business hours and will return your call within one business day.
- Students please have your security passphrase ready for when advisors return your call.
Submitting Documents to ISSS
For documents normally submitted to ISSS in-person or via the mail, please use the ISSS Document Submission Form.