Applying for financial aid for the first time
- Start by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Law students do not need to provide parent information on the FAFSA.
- To review your financial aid application status, log in to Buff Portal.
- We will email financial aid offers to new students when they are available to accept or decline.
- Grants, scholarships, and work-study are automatically accepted for you.
- Loans must be accepted online in Buff Portal.
- Federal Direct and Federal Graduate PLUS loans require a Master Promissory Note (MPN) and entrance counseling to be completed but this typically only has to be signed the first time a loan is borrowed.
- Review the Law School's financial aid resources for additional information and an example budget.
- For more information email email@example.com.