ECCE 214/RL1 Room 118
Ph.D. Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 1979
- Aquatic ecology
- Reactive transport of metals and organic material in streams and rivers.
- Hydrologic, chemical and biological processes in aquatic ecosystems
- Interactions between freshwater biota, trace metals, and natural organic material in freshwater environments
- Mine drainage and watershed issues in the Rocky Mountains
A Note to Prospective Students
I am interested in working with undergraduate and graduate students who would like to pursue research related to aquatic ecology, water quality and water resources related issues. If you are considering applying to the Environmental Studies Graduate Program and would like to work with me, please send me an email including your:
- CV and describe any other coursework and background related to environmental biology, microbiology, hydrology and environmental chemistry.
- A brief description of your research interests, why you want to pursue graduate work in the Environmental Studies Program and why my research group would be a good fit.