Every Gift Counts
Thank you – your support makes a tremendous difference! The college’s mission is to generate new knowledge and to equip students from diverse backgrounds as future leaders and responsible citizens for the betterment of individuals and society.
Gifts to the college may be made in the following forms:
- Annual and Monthly Gifts help us serve immediate needs like competitive scholarships for students, support for faculty, and advancing technology.
- Larger, “stop and think” gifts can be designed to come from income or from other creative assets like securities, real estate, IRAs, etc.
- In-Kind Donations of particular equipment can prove especially helpful for college labs.
- Deferred & Life Income Gifts allow you to transfer an asset in exchange for income over your lifetime.
- Charitable Bequests in your will can take several forms: a general bequest, specific bequest, residual bequest, or contingent bequest.
- Volunteering your time as an advisory board member or guest lecturer is a satisfying way to share your experiences and help students. You can also host alumni or corporate events.
Please contact the advancement team to learn more. We look forward to speaking with you.