Apply your creative skills in digital marketing and communications as the Multimedia Assistant in the College of Engineering and Applied Science. Join a team of talented designers and communicators to promote the college’s research, programs and reputation as a top engineering school.
Under the direction of the Assistant Director of Creative Services and Strategy, you will assist with creating marketing and communications materials for internal and external audiences. Key functions of this role include web editing/design, video editing, photography, graphic design, and assistance with content creation for digital platforms including the college’s social media channels: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn.
The Multimedia Assistant creates high-quality digital assets, demonstrates attention to detail, has excellent time management and communication skills, enjoys problem solving and is motivated to learn and take direction from a team of communications professionals.
Required Competencies: Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced and complex environment
- Ability to adapt to changing situations and priorities
- Experience using content management systems (WordPress, Drupal or similar)
- Experience using video editing and design tools (specifically Adobe Creative Suite)
- Knowledge of social media trends and sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube
Send cover letter, resume and three work examples (links or attachments) relating to any areas of the job description above (i.e., video, graphic design, web design) to email@example.com by Friday, Aug. 20.