Electrical, Computer and Energy Engineering is a dynamic, ever-changing field. To keep up with industry needs, we have enlisted the help of an Industrial Advisory Board (IAB), which periodically reviews our educational program, provides feedback and makes suggestions for further improvements.
The advisory board includes ECEE alumni from both the undergraduate and graduate programs who are now in leadership positions in companies. Current and past board members have generously contributed their time, unique skills and perspectives to a variety of collaborative pursuits with faculty and staff.
With the department already implementing many of their recommended strategies, the Industrial Advisory Board will remain actively involved in evaluating their success, as well as helping develop and drive future initiatives.
- Anuradha Bahl, Electrical Engineering and TS Electronics Design Manager, Ball Corp.
- Steve Battel, Battel Engineering
- Matthias Brehler, Senior Director of Engineering, Qualcomm
- Michael Gazarik, Vice President of Engineering, Ball Corp.
- Bruce Holland, CEO, Incubix
- Michael Ibold, Manager of Substation Engineering, Xcel Energy
- Monte Kopke, Technical Fellow, Lockheed Martin
- Andrew Kravitz, Flow Transmitter Marketing Manager, Emerson Process Management
- Craig Mcanally, Emerson Process Management - Director, Transmitter Technology
- Ram Naranswamy, VP of Sensing, Occipital
- Ross Niebergall, CTO, Harris
- George Promis, Vice President of Production Ink Jet Solutions & Business Development, Ricoh Americas Corp.
- William Radich, Managing Technologist of Custom Signal Processing, Seagate
- Hall Roger, General Manager of Defense and Aerospace, Qorvo
- Tim Stelzer, National Instruments - Section Manager, Academic R&D
- Sam Valenti, Director of Engineering, Lockheed Martin