Technology Trends To The Year 2025
Where will the demand be and how can I be a part of it?
A Special Future Insight Seminar
Wednesday, Jan. 27 | 4:30 p.m. | Zoom - Preregistration Required
We are living in one of the most dramatic, emotional, debilitating and dynamic times in memory. This will end and it will get better. All through this unforgettable time technology has advanced around us and, in many ways, has been accelerated at a rate unimaginable a year ago. It is time to look forward again. Where innovation going, how can one be part of the advancing trends and what will they be in 2025?
This seminar is led by Mark Sirangelo, our Entrepreneur-Scholar-Residence, who, through his roles as former head of Sierra Nevada Space Systems, Chief Innovation Officer of the State of Colorado, Chairman of the DoD’s Defense Innovation Board and co-founder of the Commercial Spaceflight Federation has been an integral part of technology disruption for his entire career.
Join Mark for an inside look at which technologies are developing, going away and cannot be ignored.
- If I were starting a technology business today what would I do?
- What are the top trends in future technology that are visible and invisible?
- What trends are not going to last?
- What can a future entrepreneur do now to be part of these new waves?
- What will it take to be successful in 2025? What is different from today?