Dimensions is an innovative grants and funder database providing insights into research activities from multiple perspectives allowing CU Boulder stakeholders to analyze and understand the funding landscape across the U.S. and around the globe.
To log in to Dimensions, go to https://app.dimensions.ai and click on "Log in" in the top right corner, and enter your colorado.edu email address. You should be able to log into Dimensions using your Single Sign On (SSO) credentials. The first time you do this you will need to confirm your email address through a confirmation code, and then you will be asked to create an account. This will only happen the first time you log in.
Who to Contact?
For all CU Boulder stakeholders, contact the University Libraries at email@example.com for general support:
If you are a CU Boulder faculty member or research support staff, contact the Research & Innovation Office (RIO) at firstname.lastname@example.org for customized support:
See the links below for additional training materials on Dimensions.
- CU Boulder Dimensions Training slides - PDF slides from the November 1, 2018 webinar for faculty and staff from the Dimensions team
- CU Boulder Dimensions Training recording - Link to the archived video of the November 1, 2018 webinar for faculty and staff from the Dimensions team
- How To - Dimensions support center with FAQs and detailed answers to commonly asked questions about the platform
- About the Data - This links to Dimensions "A Guide to the Dimensions Data Approach" report, which describes the data in Dimensions in more detail.
- Upcoming Webinars - This links to the Dimensions webinar page, which lists upcoming and archived webinars from brief introductions to detailed in-depth sessions.