This page will describe how to download files from the course, and how to install a local software environment for running the software used at the course.
Downloading practical files
Files are available for browsing and download at https://ibg.colorado.edu/cdrom2022/
All of the files can be downloaded in a single zip file (50MB).
Participants in the 2022 course were sent an email with a unique link to download their personal files.
Software used at the course
- R - Information about installing R can be found on the Comprehensive R Archive Network
- an R package that allows fitting a wide variety of statistical models
- OpenMx can be installed in R by running
- OpenMx with the NPSOL optimizer can be installed by following the directions on the OpenMx website
- Many additional R packages
- Several other R packages were used
- If the R script you are using has a line
library(somepackage), and then gives an error, then the package needs to be installed
- This can generally be done by running
- Pay attention to the difference in quoting between
library()(do not quote the package name) and
install.package()(do quote the package name)