In its effort to continue to assess and improve the graduate student experience at CU Boulder, Ann Schmiesing, dean of the Graduate School at that time, formed a task force, with the United Government of Graduate Students (UGGS) and the Office of Budget and Fiscal Planning, in October 2018, to examine graduate student stipends and benefits. The task force was also charged to look more deeply into how CU Boulder stipend rates compare with our AAU public peers and to examine the feasibility of various options for enhanced benefits.
- (Chair) E. Scott Adler, dean of the Graduate School (replaced Leslie Reynolds, interim dean)
- Gretchen O’Connell, senior assistant dean of the Graduate School
- Juan García Oyervides, former president, United Government of Graduate Students (UGGS)
- Sarah Fahmy, president and former vice president of external affairs, UGGS
- Varsha Rao, vice president of internal affairs, UGGS (replaced Jesse Niebaum)
- Luke Anderson, assistant vice chancellor, Budget and Fiscal Planning
- Robert Stubbs, director, institutional research, Office of Data Analytics (replaced Stephen Vassallo)