Job & Internship Opportunities ATLAS Building Access Health and Wellness Resources ATLAS Courses
Share on ATLAS Social Media! Share a Student Project
ATLAS Undergraduate Students
- CTD Tutoring Hours - office hours support for all CTD topic areas and core classes
- CTD Undergraduate advising
ATLAS Graduate Students
- Office of the Registrar: Course registration, record keeping, course and classroom management, and academic support.
- Writing Center: A variety of services and sessions with professionally trained writing consultants.
- Graduate School: Information for current students
- Counseling and Psychological Services: CAPS offers confidential, on-campus mental health and psychiatric services for a variety of concerns such as academics, anxiety, body image, depression, relationships, substance use and more.
- Wardenburg Student Health Center: Offers a range of services on campus to support CU Boulder students' health and well-being, ranging from recreation services, medical care, counseling, advocacy services and more.
- Bursar's Office: Everything you need to know about costs, understanding your bill, making payments and getting refunds is right here.
- Office of Financial Aid: Making the decision to go to college is very important and how much it costs is usually part of the decision. The Office of Financial Aid is there to help.
- International Student and Scholar Services: Assists International students with comprehensive advising, adjustment to life at the university and in the U.S. and more.
- International Student Admissions
- Bold Center: Helping students who are traditionally underrepresented in engineering feel empowered to achieve their dreams.
- Career Services: Career services helps with everything from career development advising, to preparing application materials and finding a job or internship.