Updated: Aug. 9, 2021
Beginning Sunday, Aug. 15, 2021: As campus operations return to a more traditional in-person experience, we are implementing updated access control plans for campus building access that emphasize safety and building security while still providing convenient access for students, faculty, staff and visitors.
- Most academic buildings with scheduled classes will be open and unlocked between the hours of 7 a.m. and 7 p.m., Monday through Friday, to allow non-affiliates access to scheduled events and other activities.
- Doors unlocked between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. are electronic doors only. Manual action doors will remain locked at all times and be available for exit only.
- CU students, faculty and staff will continue to have extended access (until 10 p.m.) to these same academic buildings via Buff OneCard swipe.
- A few buildings may maintain slightly different hours based on class schedules and staffing.
- Prior access preferences established on Buff OneCards for students, faculty and staff will remain in place. Students, faculty and staff who normally have weekend and after-hours access to specific buildings will still have access to those buildings.
- CU affiliates needing special access to a specific building are asked to contact their building proctors, C-CURE operators or department chairs to request the authorization/access needed on their Buff OneCards.
- University Libraries, the Recreation Center and the UMC publish their respective hours on their websites.