The CU Boulder Faculty/Staff Dependent Endowment Scholarship is one of three scholarships you will be considered for when you submit the Faculty/Staff Scholarship application. The funds began with $50,000 in support from CU Boulder administration and athletics. CU Boulder faculty and staff may add to the endowment through gifts to the CU Foundation. A limited number of awards are given each year.
- Typical Award Amount: $1,000 once per award year
- Eligible School(s): Any accredited post-secondary institution, including those outside of the state of Colorado
- Semesters Available: Fall, Spring
- Application Deadline(s):
- Fall: July 1
- Spring: December 1
- A student may receive the CU Boulder Children of Faculty/Staff Scholarship and the CU Boulder Faculty/Staff Dependent Endowment awards simultaneously.
- Dependent students need to be admitted to an undergraduate degree or certificate program, be in good academic standing, and enrolled full-time at an eligible, accredited post-secondary institution.
- Faculty and staff members must be currently employed 100% time. Faculty are eligible as defined by the Boulder Faculty Assembly, including Professors, Adjunct Professors, Associate Professors, Assistant Professors, Senior Instructors, Lecturers, Instructors after two years full time rank, and Professors Emeriti.
- CU System employees are not eligible for this scholarship.