The Elevations Credit Union Faculty/Staff Scholarship is one of the scholarships you will be considered for when you submit the Faculty/Staff Scholarship application. This scholarship was established in 2012 and is sponsored by Elevations Credit Union. A limited number of awards are given each year through a lottery drawing.
- Typical Scholarship Amount: $1,000; once per year
- Eligible School(s): CU Boulder
- Semesters Available: Fall, Spring
- Application Deadline(s):
- Fall: July 1
- Spring: December 1
- Dependent students need to be admitted to an undergraduate degree or certificate program, be in good academic standing, and enrolled full-time at CU Boulder.
- A student may receive the Elevations Credit Union Faculty/Staff Dependent Scholarship and the CU Boulder Children of Faculty/Staff Scholarship simultaneously.
- A student may not receive the Elevations Credit Union Faculty/Staff Dependent Scholarship and the CU Boulder Faculty/Staff Dependent Endowment in the same year.
- Faculty and staff members must be currently employed 100% time. Faculty are eligible as defined by the Boulder Faculty Assembly, including Professors, Adjunct Professors, Associate Professors, Assistant Professors, Senior Instructors, Lecturers, Instructors after two years full time rank, and Professors Emeriti.
- CU System employees are not eligible for this scholarship.