The CU Boulder Scholarship application is available year-round, with the majority of scholarships being available to view starting October 1 and applications being due between February 15 - March 6.
- Prospective undergraduate students can access the scholarship application through their Admissions Application Status Page. The scholarship application is optional and completely separate from the admissions process. Completing the application has no impact on your chances of admission.
- Continuing students (undergraduate & graduate) can access it through MyCUInfo.
- You will be prompted to complete the general application once you log in. This application is used for multiple scholarships and requires information about extracurricular activities, community service, work and an essay.
- Additional "Recommended" scholarship opportunities may display after you have completed the general application. These opportunities require writing a special essay, submitting reference letters, or documenting eligibility.
- Within the application, you can browse through scholarships matched to your application (labeled Recommended), all CU Boulder scholarship opportunities (labled Ours), and additional External scholarships.
- Eligibility and application requirements for each scholarship vary and are listed in the scholarship details within the application.
Important Deadlines & Reminders
- Most scholarship applications are due between February 15 and March 6.
- When a scholarship deadline is reached, a snapshot of a student's submitted application will be taken at that time, for that opportunity.
- You will be able to access and edit the application after each deadline; however, changes will not be reviewed unless you are applying for another scholarship with a later deadline.
- Any scholarship that has financial need as criteria for eligibility also requires completion of the 2019-2020 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by the scholarship deadline.
- Many scholarships are due as early as February 15, so we highly recommend completing the FAFSA before then.
- Submit all supporting documents by the scholarship's deadline.
- Requests for reference letters are made through the scholarship application.
- We strongly encourage you to request references (as necessary) at least one week before the application deadline.
- Reference letters submitted after the deadline may or may not be considered for review depending on each scholarship's review timeline.