The CU Boulder Children of Faculty/Staff Scholarship is one of three scholarships you will be considered for when you submit the Faculty/Staff Scholarship Application. This scholarship is funded from Boulder vending machine proceeds and provides scholarships annually to children of Boulder-based faculty and staff.
- Typical Scholarship amount: $750-$1,500; once per year. Amount varies based on fund availability.
- Eligible School(s): Any accredited post-secondary Colorado institution
- Semesters Available: Fall, Spring, Summer
- Application Deadline(s):
- Fall: July 1
- Spring: December 1
- Summer: May 1
- Dependent students need to be admitted to a degree or certificate program, be in good academic standing, and enrolled full-time at an eligible, accredited post-secondary institution.
- Permanently employed Boulder-based faculty or staff, retired or deceased, whose current employment has been at least half time for three years, or whose death occurred while employed at the Boulder campus regardless of length of service.
- CU System employees are eligible if their primary work location is in Boulder.