The Anderson Language and Technology Center (ALTEC) is an inclusive center focused on broadening and deepening cultural understanding through innovative approaches to language learning and teaching. ALTEC supports broader impacts by:
- Fostering cross-campus collaboration opportunities across disciplines to creatively promote the learning and practice of languages;
- Providing physical and virtual spaces where all can come to learn, grow and connect through languages;
- Offering non-credit language classes to CU Affiliates and Community members;
- Connecting language students with international students to facilitate cultural and language exchanges; and
- Building close relationships with Faculty in the Language Departments to learn and support their needs and initiatives.