Faculty seeking system access to Campus Solutions and Degree Audit should complete the following two training courses and fill out the CU-SIS Access Request Form. Both systems are useful in working with students in your class providing student information (schedule, contact info, etc.) and tracking degree progress. If you have requested access before but no longer can login, email email@example.com for assistance.
CU: Intro to CU-SIS Campus Solutions
The following will help you in filling out the CU-SIS Access Request Form
Section 1: User Information
- HRMS Emplid: Employee ID
- Leave CU-SIS Emplid and CU-SIS/HRMS OperID blank.
- Department/Org/Office: College of Music (10362)
- Employee Type: Faculty
- Campus: CU Boulder Main
Section 2: Request Type
- Access Request Type: New User
- System Access Requested: CU-SIS
- Required Job Duties: faculty advising, mentor, coach; monitor degree audit
Section 4: Required Signatures
- Sign the User Signature box using your digital signature. Enter current date.
- In the Supervisor/Sponsor Name box enter Victoria Ibarra, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click on STEP 1: Submit form to Supervisor.
Note: Dean John Davis is your Supervisor; Victoria Ibarra is your Sponsor, monitoring submission forms for music. You will be notified by the Registrar Office once your access is approved and active.
Have you noticed a student with three or more unexcused absences, multiple late or missed homework assignments and/or low scoring exams/quizzes? Our office wants to know about these students; progress report requests are also handled by this confidential method. Use your CU email address when accessing the form.
Online early alert instructions
- Complete the College of Music Online Early Alert Form
- Enter—CU identikey
- Click on Organizational Google Apps Account
- Enter—CU password
Our audio services team offers high quality recordings in Grusin Music Hall and the Chamber Hall.
Kevin Harbison, Recording Engineer
Imig Music Building, S218
Our piano technicians maintain and manage tuning of the College of Music’s 115 pianos, including two 9-foot Steinways in Grusin Music Hall, one 9-foot Hamburg Steinway in the Chamber Hall, one 9-foot Steinway in Macky Auditorium and one 7-foot Steinway in the Music Theatre. If you wish or to use a piano in a recital or if a piano requires maintenance, contact our piano technicians.
Ted Mulcahey, Senior Piano Technician
Imig Music Building, E152
Technologhy resources available in the Imig Music Building:
Technology resources available at Macky Auditorium:
|Room||CD||DVD||Cassette||Turntable||iPod Input||LCD Projector||Overhead||Misellaneous|
Our financial services team provides HR and finance support to faculty and staff within the College of Music, ensuring that all purchasing and travel is conducted in compliance with university policies and procedures. Visit the financial services page for detailed information and instructions.
Use the following forms to share website edits and news with the College of Music communications team.
Website edit form
Do you have updates to make to academic information on the College of Music website? Does your bio need to be updated? Complete this form to request an edit(s).
Story submission form
Do you have a great story to share about a your work, or a student or alum? Did you take a photo(s) or impromptu video at an outreach performance or rehearsal? Discover helpful guidelines and complete this form to share the good news.
Are you designing an ad for your academic area or studio? Publications Specialist Sabrina Green has developed a guide to ensure your ad is compliant with the CU Boulder's branding and style standards. Download the guide below and reach out to Sabrina if you have further questions.
John Davis, Dean
James Brody, Chair
Primary Unit Evaluation Committee
Dan Silver, Chair
Merit Evalutation Committee
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Accountability (DEIA) Committee
- College of Music faculty bylaws
- CU VPN (Virtual Private Network)
- CU Libraries
- Large file transfer
- Technology Committee resource website
- Roser Visiting Artists Program
- University of Colorado Boulder Academic calendar
- Online Prospective Student Database
- University of Colorado Boulder faculty and staff resources
- BIT / Faculty and staff resources contacts