Our Postdoctoral Scholars have completed PhDs and hold temporary academic appointments at CU, where they work closely with one or several INSTAAR researchers on a specific topic. Mentoring Postdoctoral Scholars on research innovation and professional development is a key INSTAAR mission. Current postdocs with questions or concerns should contact Kristýna Kantnerová (Postdoc Representative). Current postdocs might want to check out the CU Boulder Postdoc Peer Mentoring Program. Prospective postdocs should contact individual INSTAAR Faculty to explore potential collaborations; see Faculty pages for Fellows, Research Scientists, and Fellow Emeriti.
• Hydroinformatics • Snow hydrology • Water resources management
• Quaternary paleoclimate • Lake and marine sediment • Organic geochemistry • Ancient DNA • Tephra
• Atmospheric pollution • Micrometeorology • Boundary layer meteorology • Emissions • Mercury
• Plant ecology • Climate change
• Snow hydrology • Remote sensing • River ice
• Paleoclimatology • Organic geochemistry • Quaternary research • Spectroscopy