CU Boulder’s Faculty and Staff Assistance Program (FSAP) offers wellness seminars and support groups focused on mental and emotional well being during challenging times. Programs provide practical tools participants can practice and apply to their daily lives.
Wellness Series Seminars
- The Jester and the Sage: Forming Connections Through Storytelling: Oct. 15
- Yoga for Clarity and Calm: Tuesday Drop-in sessions through Oct. 27
- Nutrition Tips for Natural Flu Prevention: Oct. 14
- First Year New Faculty/Staff: Self Care and Work-Life Balance Support Group: Wednesdays, Oct. 7 - 28
- Parenting During COVID: Information and Support for Challenging Times Support Group: Wednesdays, Oct. 7 - 28
Support groups are limited. Participants are encouraged to commit to meeting for all sessions in the series.
All sessions are facilitated by FSAP counselors. Registration is required to receive the zoom invite.
For more information about each program and to register, visit the Self-Care Workshops page. FSAP is dedicated to serving the emotional and psychological needs of the campus community by providing free services to CU Boulder faculty and staff. To learn more, visit he Faculty & Staff Assistance Program page.