ATLAS Graduate Students
- Counseling and Psychological Services: CAPS offers confidential, on-campus mental health and psychiatric services for a variety of concerns such as academics, anxiety, body image, depression, relationships, substance use and more.
- Wardenburg Student Health Center: Offers a range of services on campus to support CU Boulder students' health and well-being, ranging from recreation services, medical care, counseling, advocacy services and more.
- Bursar's Office: Everything you need to know about costs, understanding your bill, making payments and getting refunds is right here.
- Office of Financial Aid: Making the decision to go to college is very important and how much it costs is usually part of the decision. The Office of Financial Aid is there to help.
- Bold Center: Helping students who are traditionally underrepresented in engineering feel empowered to achieve their dreams.
- Career Services: Career services helps with everything from career development advising, to preparing application materials and finding a job or internship.
- International Student and Scholar Services: Assists International students with comprehensive advising, adjustment to life at the university and in the U.S. and more.
ATLAS Community Calendar
The ATLAS community calendar is for events primarily for ATLAS students, including workshops, visiting artists and other events that may be of interest. If there's an event you think should be added, let us know.
If you use Google Calendar, use this link to add the ATLAS Community Calendar to your account.