Looking for resources for students? A collection of useful links for ATLAS students is provided below.
CU Boulder Resources
- Counseling and Psychological Services: CAPS offers confidential, on-campus mental health and psychiatric services for a variety of concerns such as academics, anxiety, body image, depression, relationships, substance use and more.
- Wardenburg Student Health Center: Offers a range of services on campus to support CU Boulder students' health and well-being, ranging from recreation services, medical care, counseling, advocacy services and more.
- Bursar's Office: Everything you need to know about costs, understanding your bill, making payments and getting refunds is right here.
- Office of Financial Aid: Making the decision to go to college is very important and how much it costs is usually part of the decision. The Office of Financial Aid is there to help.
- Bold Center: Helping students who are traditionally underrepresented in engineering feel empowered to achieve their dreams.
- Career Services: Career services helps with everything from career development advising, to preparing application materials and finding a job or internship.
- International Student and Scholar Services: Assists International students with comprehensive advising, adjustment to life at the university and in the U.S. and more.
- ATLAS Logo Generator: Use the generator to download an SVG file of our dynamic logo.
- ATLAS Building Card Access Requests: ATLAS students have access to some rooms in the Roser ATLAS center 24/7, but access must be requested.
- Health and Wellness resources: Are you (or another student) struggling with stress, worry or anxiety? Here are some ways we can help.
- Opportunities Page: List of jobs and internships curated for ATLAS students.
- News tips: Suggest a story for the ATLAS website about someone associated with the institute.
- Projects: Working on an interesting project in an ATLAS lab? We would love to hear about it.
- Update your personal page: Submit any changes to information or photos on your personal page.
- Publications: Please let us know if you have a new publication.
- Anonymous Questions and Concerns form: Don't hesitate to reach out to us anonymously via this form.
- ATLAS Financial Aid: Learn about ATLAS scholarships for graduate students.
- ATLAS Graduate Student calendar: Push the + sign in the bottom right corner to add it to your calendar.
- ATLAS Graduate Committee email: Email the ATLAS graduate committee.
- Grad Newsletter Form: Contribute to the monthly ATLAS graduate student newsletter!
- Grad Orientation Handbook 2019: Check out the graduate orientation handbook from Fall 2019.
- Graduate School: Includes additional resources for CU Boulder graduate students, such as assistance for grad students in distress, the grievance policy and form, handbook, graduation requirements and deadlines, parental leave policy and more.
- Graduate Student Travel Resources: Planning on traveling for research? Start here.
- PhD Program forms, guidelines & information: Includes additional links and resources for PhD students at ATLAS.
- Poster printing assistance: ATLAS offers some large format printing for students showing projects and publications.
- UGGS website: The United Government of Graduate Students represents graduate and professional students at CU Boulder.
- Weekly Forwarded Opportunities: Events, scholarship/fellowship application info, internship/job opportunities and the like!