We are thrilled to connect with you and help you begin your journey as a Buff!
Here are some things to do:
- Connect! Our posts and stories have the latest information on summer registration.
- Complete your Online Experience starting May 7.
- Select an enrollment window in MyCUInfo. Everyone will have equal access to classes regardless of your enrollment window! If you have questions about accessing the Online Experience or selecting an enrollment window, please contact New Student & Family Programs.
How to Join an Advising Webinar:
Click on “New Student Welcome Webinar” on one of the dates/times below in MyCUHub. Click on the included link, download Zoom (if you haven’t already), and you can join us!
These webinars are hosted by an academic advisor, and will give a detailed walk-through of our registration systems, key terms, and how to utilize the class search tool. This is not an individual appointment with an academic advisor. Students and parents/guardians are welcome!
Dates and Times: All times listed are in Mountain Standard Time
June 26th: 1:00-2:00PM
July 3rd: 10:00-11:00AM
July 10th: 10:00-11:00AM
July 17th: 10:00-11:00AM
July 24th: 10:00-11:00AM
July 31st: 10:00-11:00AM
August 7th: 10:00-11:00AM
Not sure where to begin?
Connect with our team of peer advisors! Peer advisors are current students who are experts in helping you get your academic experience started. We have two ways to connect:
Peer Advising Webinars
Learn the basics of CU Boulder's resources for students. Click a time to register.
Mondays - 9:00-10:00AM & 5:00-6:00PM (MT)
Tuesdays - 9:00-10:00AM (MT)
Thursdays - 10:00-11:00AM (MT)
Click the window on the bottom right to discuss your situation with a peer.
After completing the above:
- Make an appointment with your summer academic advisor.
- Prepare your Fall Semester schedule 1-2 weeks before your enrollment window. CU Boulder's updated Class Search allows you to directly add courses to your shopping cart, which are stored in myCUinfo. Do note that adding a course to your cart does not reserve your spot in the class. You need to fully enroll during your window to reserve your space.
- Check the Catalog. New first-year students can find sample degree plans with recommended courses in the catalog. Select your preferred department, then choose the "Four-Year Plan" tab at the top to see a list of recommended first-semester courses.
- Majoring in Astronomy, ATOC, Chemistry, Computer Science, Economics, Geology, Math, Physics, or Statistics? Take your Math Placement Exam. Please use the review materials on their site and fully prepare, as your results will determine your placement into the appropriate math course.
- Officially enroll in classes during your chosen registration window.
- First-year students will be assigned to their official first-year advisor after their initial schedule is complete.
- Email your final transcripts to CU Boulder's Admissions Office or send them by mail to
Regent Administrative Center 125
University of Colorado Boulder
Boulder, CO 80309-0552
- Connect with Disability Services. CU Boulder is committed to providing equal access to its programs and services to qualified students.
- Pick up your Buff OneCard.