The Anthropology Recognition Ceremony
You are invited to attend our Anthropology Spring 2020 ceremony, Thursday, May 7th at 4:30pm, University Theatre. Doors open at 4:15 p.m. Reception immediately follows the ceremony in the University Theatre (THTR) lobby. No tickets are required but please RSVP to the invitation that graduating students will receive in April 2020. For more information contact Diana Wilson, 303-492-7948
- RSVPs required. Friends and family are all welcome.
- Caps and gowns are required for the University Ceremony.
As our Anthropology ceremony is not immediately following the university commencement ceremony, the university recommends you follow the below parking instructions:
- Arrive early to allow adequate travel time from parking areas to the stadium.
- Park on East Campus off Discovery Drive and ride the courtesy shuttle to and from main campus.
- ADA Accessible parking is available in designated lots, highlighted on the Spring Commencement Parking Map.
- When returning to campus for our departmental recognition ceremony, park in an area close to the ceremony location.
- December 2016 and Spring/Summer 2017 Bachelor's Degrees
- December 2016 and Spring/Summer 2017 Master's and Doctoral Degrees
- May 2016 Bachelor's Degrees
- Spring/Summer 2016 Master's and Doctoral Degrees