Commencement Spring 2022
Congratulations to our graduates!
The Anthropology Recognition Ceremony
You are invited to attend our Anthropology Spring 2022 ceremony, Thursday, May 5 between 4:30 p.m. - 7 p.m. on the Norlin West Lawn (seating will begin at 4:00 PM). Reception immediately follows the ceremony. No tickets are required but please RSVP to the invitation that graduating students will receive in April 2022. For more information contact Diana Wilson, 303-492-7948
- RSVPs required. Friends and family are all welcome.
- Caps and gowns are required for the University Ceremony.
- Please notify the department if you are a late add for Spring graduation at Anthropology Depatment
For full details on the University Commencement please go to CU Commencement Spring 2022.
Interactive CU Campus Map Campus Map
As our Anthropology ceremony is not immediately following the university commencement ceremony, the university recommends you follow the below parking instructions:
- Arrive early before the ceremony to allow adequate travel time from parking areas to the stadium. The majority of parking will be available off of Regent Drive (view the spring commencement parking map). Parking attendants will direct you to available lots in the area; parking meters and pay stations on campus are free the day of commencement.
- Guests who need ADA Accessible parking may park in lots south of the stadium (view the spring commencement parking map).; parking attendants on-site will direct guests to available lots in the area. A disability parking placard is required to park in these areas; please have your placard displayed when arriving on campus. A drop-off area for those who have difficulty walking will be at the intersection of Colorado Avenue and Folsom Street, southeast of the stadium. It is best to access the drop-off area well before the student procession reaches the stadium at approximately 8:15 a.m.
- When returning to campus for our departmental recognition ceremony, park in an area close to the ceremony location.
- Parking near CU Commencement at Folsum Field View the spring commencement parking map
- Parking near the Anthropology Recognition Ceremony View the Macky area spring ceremonies parking map
- View the Discovery shuttle area spring ceremonies parking map
ASL Interpreting Link: Anthropology Ceremony Captioning Link
- Spring 2021 Commencement
- Spring 2020 Commencement
- December 2016 and Spring/Summer 2017 Bachelor's Degrees
- December 2016 and Spring/Summer 2017 Master's and Doctoral Degrees
- May 2016 Bachelor's Degrees
- Spring/Summer 2016 Master's and Doctoral Degrees