This policy applies to military personnel, fire fighters and police officers who are called to active duty and/or to help with disasters and complies with CCHE policy revisions to the Tuition and Fees Policy.
1. Contact the withdrawal coordinator in the Office of the Registrar (firstname.lastname@example.org, 303-492-6970).
2. If you are enrolled during your activation service, you must first withdraw from the university. Provide a copy of your activation letter or orders with your Withdrawal Form.
3. The Office of the Registrar will withdraw you from the university with the following conditions:
Rebates and Financial Aid
4. Upon your withdrawal, the Office of the Registrar will refer you to do the following (if applicable):
5. Fill out a Time-Off Program Application for Military Active Duty and submit it to the Office of the Registrar with a copy of your activation letter or orders.
6. The Office of the Registrar will place you in the Time-Off Program for no charge if you provide your active duty orders and if:
Between June 15 and July 31, the Office of the Registrar will provide extended phone hours of 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m., Monday–Friday.
Our office, email and chat hours will follow summer business hours of 9 a.m.–4:30 p.m., Monday–Friday.
If you intend to graduate in Spring 2015, complete each item below by the date listed. To find out about your graduation requirements, contact your department or advisor.