This policy applies to military personnel, fire fighters and police officers who are called to active duty and/or to help with disasters and complies with CCHE policy revisions to the Tuition and Fees Policy.
1. Contact the withdrawal coordinator in the Office of the Registrar (firstname.lastname@example.org, 303-492-6970).
2. If you are enrolled during your activation service, you must first withdraw from the university. Provide a copy of your activation letter or orders with your Withdrawal Form.
3. The Office of the Registrar will withdraw you from the university with the following conditions:
Rebates and Financial Aid
4. Upon your withdrawal, the Office of the Registrar will refer you to do the following (if applicable):
5. Fill out a Time-Off Program Application for Military Active Duty and submit it to the Office of the Registrar with a copy of your activation letter or orders.
6. The Office of the Registrar will place you in the Time-Off Program for no charge if you provide your active duty orders and if:
Our front office will close at 3 p.m. on Tuesday, Dec. 1, for an internal event. We will continue to take calls through our main line (303-492-6970).
If you intend to graduate in Fall 2015, complete each item below by the date listed. To find out about your graduation requirements, contact your department or advisor.
Has your insurance company or other provider requested verification of your college enrollment? If so, get your Fall 2015 enrollment verification for free without a trip to the Office of the Registrar.