Quick feedback can be collected by providing opportunities for participants to vote, using things like different colored dot stickers, coins or other props.Votes can be collected on a poster board, in collection boxes or other shared location, ideally so that all participants can see the growing tally.
When to Use: Any time for feedback
Estimated Time: 5-10 minutes
Participants: Young Children, Youth, Adults, Educators
Supplies: Flexible depending on setting and group. Try these different options.
- Verbal answers or raise of hands to a prompt or posted question
- Dot stickers, large sheets of paper or posterboards
- Coins or pom poms with voting jar or collection box
- Ask Yes/ No or simple multiple choice questions for making group decisions or collecting preferences
- Use colors or smiley face icons for quick voting on reactions or feelings
- Use star ratings for feedback on quality of experience