Snapshot interviews often consist of three to four questions and take only minutes to complete, making them easier to implement as a quick feedback tool. These can be especially useful with people who are not interested in participating in a lengthy follow-up interview.
When to Use: At the beginning and/or end of an event
Estimated Time: 90 seconds - 2 minutes
Participants: Youth, Adults, Educators
Supplies: Flexible depending on setting and group. Try these different options.
- Worksheet with questions, paper, pens - You will need one worksheet per person
- Video or audio answers recorded on a phone or tablet
Sample Questions: Snapshot Interviews are meant to collect quick impressions from groups of people.
- What age range do you work with?
- Why did you come here today?
- What did you like about today?
- Implementing Snapshot Interviews from Europlanet Society