This option is limited to a maximum of 6 PI's. Please fill in the form below if you are committed to all of the items listed.
Participants commit to:
- Submit a specific aims page by the end of January
- Identify and employ crucial steps to take to prepare to write
- Acquire key information about effective NIH writing strategies
- Apply those strategies as you write and revise a draft of your submission
- Utilize your skills to critique the work of others, which will lead to sharpening of your own skills
- Develop better proposal writing skills that will carry forward on all submissions, whether to NIH or other funding agencies
Eligibility: All CU Boulder Tenured and Tenure-Track Faculty, Instructors and Senior Instructors, and Career Track Research Faculty (i.e., Research Professors Series, Senior Research Associates (SRA), and Research Associates (RA)) who hold an appointment of half-time or greater are eligible for this peer writing group.