Note: Due to COVID-19, we will be pausing the RIO Faculty Fellows program in 2021. Applications for the 2022 cohort will open in September 2021.
Applicants must be tenure-track assistant or associate professors, and must be able to attend the program retreats in their entirety.
Applications must include:
- A short statement describing the applicant's scholarly work and how this fellowship will enable them to advance
- Details on what goals the applicant wishes to pursue with the aid of this training
- Curriculum Vitae
- Two supporting letters from tenured faculty (at least one from a CU Boulder faculty member)
Criteria for Evaluation
Letters should highlight the applicant's potential to lead significant collaborative projects, develop vision and deliver novel and impactful scholarly work.
- Demonstration of Leadership and Collaborative Potential
Vision, inspiration, collaboration and interpersonal intelligence
- Demonstration of Service
Ability to engage in roles that serve a broad community
- Demonstration of Research
Novelty, creativity, interdisciplinary, collaborative work, publication and follow through
** We recognize the value of having a rich diversity of disciplines and perspectives represented in our cohort, thus we strongly encourage candidates to apply across the campus.
** Applicants who have family or dependent care needs should speak to Kirsten Rowell about accommodations and ways to support you during our retreats.
Questions? Please contact Program Director Kirsten Rowell: firstname.lastname@example.org.