Activities and Services:
- Best Practice Reviews for investigators who conduct human research and are looking for helpful, productive feedback on the administrative/management side of their research protocols.
- Provide general guidance or study specific services at the start-up of a study or throughout the lifetime of a project. These services include (but aren't limited to) IRB submissions assistance, external audit preparation, study management tools, and best practice reviews as mentioned above. Inquire with the QA/QI office if any of these services interest you.
- Conduct routine on-site reviews/assessments of the following:
- Investigate allegations and findings of continouous and serious noncompliance, as well as research misconduct by employing for-cause reviews of active research protocols, then reporting to and working with institutional officials to propose and implement corrective actions.
- Conduct administrative audits of IRB, OEC, COI, and IACUC offices to ensure their practices and implementation of SOPs and federal regulations are being executed properly.