Who: PI Academy Participants
When: Thursday, August 29, 2019, Noon - 1:30pm
Where: Center for Academic Success and Engagement (CASE) E422
RSVP: Due August 26
Lunch is provided.
This Principal Investigator (PI) Academy Kickoff Luncheon will welcome the new PI Academy cohort, providing participants with the opportunity to network with one another and current PI Academy participants/graduates, and to learn about the upcoming components of PI Academy and the various research resources available through the program.
Interested in participating in PI Academy? If you're an early career investigator at CU Boulder, register for PI Academy here. PI Academy orients early career, tenure track investigators to CU Boulder’s research community and resources through a series of workshops and events. Participants actively engage on a number of “core” research topics to ensure they are well-positioned to apply for and secure external funding for their research, scholarly, and creative work.
- Faculty Network: Build a network of faculty leaders across campus.
- Workshops: Priority workshop registration – 4 each semester, breakfast or lunch provided
- Research Plan Coaching: Coaching on strategies to develop your individual research plan.
- Identify Funding: One-on-one assistance in identifying funding opportunities.
- Interact with Campus Leaders: Roundtable discussions with campus leaders: Vice Chancellor for Research & Innovation; Associate Deans for Research; Institute Directors
- FRPA Reportable: Certificate of Completion (reportable on your FRPA)
Space is limited, so register now! Lunch is provided.
This workshop is eligible to meet PI Academy program requirements.
Interested in other Research & Innovation Office workshops? Click here for a list of all upcoming workshops!