The National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity (NCFDD) is a mentoring community designed to help faculty make a successful transition from graduate student or postdoc to professor. NCFDD offers a variety of trainings, courses, webinars, writing programs, and other online resources for professional development and career success. An overview of offerings is below.
All CU Boulder faculty, postdocs, and graduate students are encouraged to utilize this resource.
To discover what NCFDD can do for you, follow these two simple steps:
- Activate your membership by clicking here and entering your information;
- Once your account is activated, you can review and register for events, courses, and webinars.
- Wed, Sep 13, 2023: Live on Zoom: Overcoming Academic Perfectionism 12:00pm - 1:30pm MDT
- Tue, Sep 19, 2023: Setting the Stage for Success: Preparing For Your Academic Career From Day 1 of Graduate School 12:00pm - 1:30pm MDT
- Thu, Oct 12, 2023: SKILL #9: How to Engage in Healthy Conflict 12:00pm - 1:30pm MDT
- Tue, Oct 24, 2023: Dynamic Presentations: How to Engage Audiences at Conferences, in the Classroom, and Beyond! 12:00pm - 1:30pm MDT
- Thu, Nov 2, 2023: Live on Zoom: Knowing Your Worth: How to Approach Negotiations in Academia 12:00pm - 1:30pm MDT
- Thu, Nov 9, 2023: SKILL #10: How to Manage Stress, Rejection & the Haters in Your Midst 12:00pm - 1:30pm MDT
- Tue, Dec 12, 2023: Supporting Academic Parents: Recommended Policies and Practices 12:00pm - 1:30pm MDT