Please see the full solicitation for complete information about the funding opportunity. Below is a summary assembled by the Research & Innovation Office (RIO).
Of primary interest are programs:
- Associated with sciences, technology, engineering, math or geosciences (STEM) to generate interest in these fields, demonstrate excellence in preparing students with technical skills to meet workforce needs, or raise awareness of future career opportunities
- In business or accounting that demonstrate excellence in preparing students with skills and knowledge necessary for the global oil and gas services industry
- Exposing under-represented minorities (females in STEM, first generation college students, etc.) to STEM or business fields of study and career opportunities and supporting their pursuit
- Exposing students enrolled in K-12 schooling to STEM or business fields of study, career opportunities, and or the oil and gas services industry
- That assist in the professional development of teachers and faculty for enhancing STEM instruction and awareness of energy industry opportunities for generating student interest in pursuing related fields of study and careers
CU Internal Deadline: 11:59pm MST April 23, 2019
Sponsor Application Deadline: 10:59pm MST May 23, 2019
Internal Application Requirements (all in PDF format)
- Proposal Summary (1 page maximum)
- Budget Overview (1 page maximum): A basic budget outlining project costs is sufficient; detailed OCG budgets are not required.
To access the online application, visit: https://colorado.secure-platform.com/a/solicitations/home/6356
Proposals that minimize overhead costs and maximize impact to students are strongly preferred (reach at least 25 students).
Limited Submission Guidelines
A maximum of three proposals will be accepted from each university.
Award Amount: Less than $50,000.