There are still plenty of opportunities this fall to help fund your research, scholarship and creative work through the Research & Innovation Office (RIO)’s Faculty Webinars and Workshops.
One well-attended annual offering is the Research & Innovation Seed Grant Information Session, which will be held on November 16. Attendees will join in a discussion about the Research & Innovation Seed Grant Program, which is designed to catalyze new areas of research, scholarship and creative work, and awards nearly $1 million annually to Boulder faculty across all disciplines. (Please register for this in-person opportunity by November 7.)
Workshops and webinars with space still available:
- October 7: How to Succeed with Keck and Packard Foundations (Virtual) Learn More & Register
- October 12: Proposal Writing Webinar Series 1 of 3: Audience and Project Structuring (Virtual) Learn More & Register
- October 19: Proposal Writing Webinar Series 2 of 3: Organization and Narrative (Virtual) Learn More & Register
- October 26: Proposal Writing Webinar Series 3 of 3: Paragraph Construction and Image Use (Virtual) Learn More & Register
- October 27: NIH ARPA-H Overview (Virtual) Learn More & Register
- November 2: Find$ 30min: Recycle Your Proposal: Dimensions (Virtual) Learn More & Register
- November 16: Research & Innovation Seed Grant Information Session (In-Person) Learn More & Register
- November 17: Federal Funding: What Makes Compelling Requests to Congress (Virtual) Learn More & Register
- November 17: Data Management Plan (DMP) Workshop: *NEW* NIH Requirement (Virtual) Learn More & Register
For full details about all of these opportunities and to register, please visit RIO's Faculty Webinars and Workshops web page.
If you can’t join for any of our scheduled events, you can still access past webinar recordings using your CU Boulder IdentiKey login credentials.
Still have questions about any of our workshops? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.