Massimo Ruzzene

Massimo Ruzzene

Dear researchers, scholars, artists and colleagues,

I am honored and excited to officially transition into the role of acting vice chancellor for research and innovation and dean of the institutes on May 2.

I want to thank Terri Fiez for her distinguished leadership while at CU Boulder; she has clearly positioned our research and innovation enterprise for continued success. More personally, I want to express my gratitude to Terri for her mentorship and such a thoughtful transition, and wish her the very best for her future. While Terri will be with us officially until June 1, she is taking vacation May 2 through June 1 and thus serving a consultative role beginning May 2.

As I embrace this role, I am fully committed to continuing the tremendous momentum that you and your teams have created, and supporting you in capitalizing on new opportunities that emerge. I am always available for discussion, questions or a quick check in.

I am enthusiastic about the opportunities ahead and very much look forward to working with you and your teams to maintain the upward trajectory of our research and innovation enterprise together.

Best,

Massimo Ruzzene
Acting Vice Chancellor for Research & Innovation and Dean of the Institutes
Slade Professor of Engineering