The CU Student Integrated Systems (CU-SIS) allows the university to store, manage, protect and use student data in support of the academic mission. University Information Services (UIS) centrally manages CU-SIS for all four CU campuses.
CU-SIS is not a single application, but rather a suite of tools and applications that perform functions related to student administration, faculty workload and course management, among others, and includes the following applications:
- Campus Solutions (CS) – Database of Campus Community, Financial Aid, Student Financials (including Nelnet) and Student Records information.
- Central Information Warehouse (CIW) – Centralized data repository for information sourced from administrative systems.
- CU Reporting System (Cognos) – Offers standardized reports to assist with analysis and presentation of data from CIW.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Document Management – Database of imaged documents; currently transitioning from Singularity to OnBase.
- Degree Audit and Transfer Credit (DATC, formerly DARS)
- Enterprise Portal (EP) – Main point of entry for self-service applications for students, faculty and staff at any CU campus.
- International Student and Scholar Management (ISSM)