Visitors to campus may park at parking meters and pay-to-park lots located throughout campus (including the pay-to-park areas in Euclid Parking Garage and Folsom Parking Garage/First Level.) Availability is dependent upon the time of day and whether CU Boulder is hosting a large event, or construction impacts occur. Please check the Facilities Management website for construction updates. ParkMobile patrons (having parked in ParkMobile lots in the two weeks prior to the scheduled closure) receive email notifications for ParkMobile lot closures. Campus pay-to-park lot locations are included on the CU Boulder campus interactive map.
ParkMobile allows you to pay for parking in short term parking areas by phone or smartphone app. To begin using this service, create your account with ParkMobile today. Parking Services emails notifications when a ParkMobile pay lot is closed for event or construction impacts. Please verify that you've entered your correct email address while setting up your ParkMobile account.
- Avoid citations with text message expiration reminders sent to your cell phone.
- Extend your parking time (subject to parking lot time limits)
- Smart phone app for Android, Apple, and Windows Mobile devices.
- Parking receipts via email/text message.
- Departmental and corporate accounts: Manage an unlimited number of parkers, validate parking for guests on campus. Preloadable wallet to facilitate easier expense reconciling. Questions? Email Parking Services for answers!
- Receiving email alerts prior to a CU Boulder ParkMobile lot event or construction closure which allows you to plan ahead to park in another campus lot.
More information is available:
- Review these ParkMobile informational videos
- Visit ParkMobile’s University of Colorado Boulder website
- Review a current list of campus ParkMobile Pay-by-Phone parking lots and their locations.
- Verify CU Boulder lot numbers by looking at the CU Boulder Short Term Parking Map.
- Review Frequently Asked Questions
Contact our Customer Service Specialists with additional questions at 303-735-PARK (7275).