Temporary parking is available to campus affiliates and visitors on the online services portal or by phone at (303) 735-PARK (7275). Please have your license plate number available.
- Both daily and multi-day options are available.
- Temporary parking is not refundable and is assigned in lots that Parking Services knows to be available for temporary periods.
Off-peak parking access provides flexibility outside the usual "8 to 5" weekday for anyone who needs weekend, nighttime or early morning parking because of a class, job or other campus-related reason.
- Individuals and campus departments may buy off-peak parking.
- Off-peak parking is available for most permit lots.
- Students: Purchase off-peak parking for a semester or an academic year.
- Faculty/Staff: Purchase a monthly, recurring off-peak permit.
- Call 303-735-PARK (7275) to discuss whether off-peak parking access may suit your needs.
Nights & Weekends
- Refer to signs on pay stations, in lots, and at lot entrances to verify the hours payment is necessary. Most pay stations require $1 per hour Monday to Saturday, 7 p.m. to 7 a.m., and all day Sunday.
- Evening Permits allow parking from 4:00 p.m. until 11:59 p.m. Evening permits are not valid during Folsom Field events (Football, BolderBOULDER, Concerts, etc)