Parking Customer Service: (303) 735-PARK (7275)
Parking Services is located at 1050 Regent Drive and hosts business services, permit sales, enforcement, citation payment/appeals, lot maintenance, special events parking and administers alternative transportation programs.
- Enforcement: 303-735-PARK (7275)
- Events Planning: 303-735-7610
- Faculty/Staff Parking Permits: 303-735-PARK (7275)
- Parking Lot Maintenance: 303-735-PARK (7275)
- Student Parking Permits: 303-735-PARK (7275)
- Parking Services General Inquiries: Parking@colorado.edu
- Event Parking: ParkingEvents@colorado.edu
- Parking Permits: ParkingPermits@colorado.edu
- Director of Parking Services: Tom.Mcgann@Colorado.edu
- Assistant Director for Infrastructure & Capital Projects: Shauna.Atkins@colorado.edu
- Assistant Director for Customer Engagement: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assistant Director for Events & Enforcement: Dan.Krusemark@Colorado.edu
Transportation Customer Service: (303) 492-7152
Transportation Services is located at 3205 Marine Street and manages Buff Bus routes, Buff Bus advertising, charter services, university fleet vehicles and vehicle maintenance.
- Transportation Services Inquiries: TransportationSvcs@colorado.edu
Sustainable Transportation Options: (303) 735-7874
Sustainable Transportation Options manages vanpooling, carpooling, faculty/staff bike program, Eco Pass, EV charging stations and all sustainable options to/from the CU Boulder campus.
- Bike Registration and Bike Program: 303-735-BIKE (2453)
- Eco Pass, Vanpooling, EV charging: 303-735-7874
- Sustainable Transportation: BuffsCommute@colorado.edu