Submit your questions or comments online, someone will follow up with you shortly.

Did you have a close call or near miss with a bicycle, pedestrian, skateboarder or motorist? You can report close calls to the City of Boulder through their Close Call form.

If you are reporting damage to a vehicle, please complete a CU Police Department Incident Report. If  you wish to remain anonymous, you may file an Anonymous CU Police Department Incident Report.

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.