The University of Colorado Boulder honors retirees with parking access. Any person classified by the university’s Department of Human Resources as a retired employee of CU Boulder is eligible for this privilege.
- Eligible retired employees who request retiree parking will be issued a virtual permit that is valid in lots 282, 308, 436, and 560 on a space available basis.
- Additionally, retirees may park at no charge in lots 204 and 310 from 5:00 PM – 7:30 AM weekdays, and at all times on weekends with the vehicle registered.
- Parking in any lot other than those listed above will be subject to regular faculty/staff permit fees. Contact Parking Services' Customer Service Specialists at 303-735-PARK (7275) if the retiree parking does not meet your needs.
- The only vehicle(s) authorized to use the virtual retiree parkingare vehicle(s) registered to the retiree. Violations may result in ticket, tow and cancellation of the parking access.
- During major campus events retiree parking patons will be redirected to alternate parking lots.