- No coins/cash needed and it saves you a trip to your car to display a receipt.
- Less chance of parking citations. ParkMobile can send reminders by text message to your cellular phone – just check the box in your profile to receive reminder messages.
- Pay for parking via a smart phone application
- All you need is: cell phone, credit card, and your car's license plate number to register. The smartphone application can save vehicle information, credit card numbers, and various parking zone locations.
- ParkMobile provides the pay-by-phone service, including help support for the service.
- ParkMobile does not enforce parking lots; Parking Services enforces all campus parking lots where ParkMobile’s service is offered, including citations and towing.
- Parking Services is not able to assist with ParkMobile account changes pertaining to ParkMobile’s application, online, or telephone services.
- We recommend that a single department representative create your department account at ParkMobile.
- You will select from Basic, Preferred, and Company memberships. The Basic membership is the most cost-effective. Discounts related to Preferred and Company memberships are not available for CU Boulder at this time.
- All members' vehicle license plate numbers which may be used for department business travel and parking must be registered on your ParkMobile account in order to utilize the services, along with the department contact's phone number.
- Have all participants download the ParkMobile app on their smartphone, tablet, or other Wi-Fi internet enabled device, then login using the department's login and password to start their parking session.
- Drivers register online/via a smart phone application. Download the app or call the toll-free number on the sign located near the pay station.
- When you park in your space, use the ParkMobile smartphone application or call the toll-free number indicated on the lot sign. Enter your zone number, located on the sign near the pay station. This number is different for every parking lot and can be saved via the smartphone app. Select the amount of time you wish to park.
- If time limits apply in the lot where you parked, ParkMobile will send a text 15 minutes prior to the expiration of your paid parking. You may select to add more time or return to your car on time.
When you register, you sign up to pay by credit card using our secure site. Payments are usually posted the same day, so you can login to your ParkMobile account and see your parking transactions on your ParkMobile page.
It depends on the parking restrictions in the lot you’ve parked in. Your parking transaction will continue for the duration you have selected.
Contact ParkMobile right away. Give them the details and they’ll help you sort it out.
When you use the mobile app or call to start the parking session, you enter a zone number. ParkMobile’s system recognizes your cell phone number, connects it to your license plate number and activates your parking in that zone. The parking officer verifies your parking session by matching the license plate to the zone number.
ParkMobile cannot stop parkers from parking in the wrong place or taking up two spaces or any other violations that may apply. Avoid tickets and towing by activating your parking session, and don’t overstay the posted time limit. Please read the posted signage in each lot to be certain the ParkMobile is in effect at the time you are parking.
If you receive a ticket please contact Parking Services Customer Service Specialists at 303-735-PARK (7275) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Using pay by phone means you don't need to walk back to your car to leave a receipt on your dash. As long as you use the pay by phone system correctly, you should not be fined. Review the question above regarding parking enforcement officers.
The ParkMobile system is PCI DSS level 1 compliant and your ParkMobile personal page is SSl 256 encrypted.
Normal Parking Services parking charges apply (please check the signs in the location where you park) plus a convenience charge per every transaction you make.
No additional charge for the service. (Check your cell phone plan. Some cell phone providers may charge for receiving text messages.)
You can go online to your ParkMobile personal page anytime to make changes to your account, review parking charges, print parking transactions or export data to another format.
Look for the green ParkMobile signs! There are many payment-station parking lots on campus. Please remember some indicated lots are permit lots which only allow ParkMobile use after 7 PM and on weekends. Please read posted lot signage carefully prior to parking.