We are aware that construction activity has community impacts and strive to be conscious of this during projects. For questions, concerns, or to provide feedback, please contact us at email@example.com.
Current construction hotspots include the new Center for Academic Success and Engagement (CASE), a new building being built atop the Euclid Auto Park. Read more about the CASE project here.
On East Campus, construction continues at Wiliams Village where Darley Commons is under renovation.
In addition, the City of Boulder has begun construction on the Baseline underpass. This underpass will connect the Basemar shopping center to CU-Boulder’s main campus near the Wolf Law building. The project is expected to wrap up by December 2016. More details about the project can be found on the City’s website at Baseline Road Underpass.
- Campus Construction Map (June 2016)
- Campus Construction Project List (June 2016)
- CU-Boulder Self-Guided Tour and Campus Map
- Parking maps (Parking & Transportation Services)
- Alphabetical list of major buildings and facilities
- City of Boulder Cone Zones - Construction and Traffic Impacts
Is there something on campus that we've missed? Something you think we can improve? Please send comments and concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Business Services
- Distribution Center
- Facilities Operations
- FM Human Resources
- Planning, Design & Construction
- Utility and Energy Services