The university is in the process of a major construction initiative that will result in exciting new facilities, critical building renovations, needed infrastructure, and a more energy-efficient campus. Facilities Management is committed to making campus construction and everyday campus operations co-exist with as little conflict as possible during this phase.
Summer 2014 construction information tables
This summer is shaping up to be a busy construction time as we have a number of utilities and site upgrade projects planned for central campus. We’ll also begin making major upgrades for Athletics and continue work on Ekeley, the East District Power Plant, and other projects. To answer questions and address concerns about summer construction impacts, we will be hosting two informational tables in April. Stop by to ask questions and share feedback.
- April 16, 10 a.m.—12 p.m., UMC
- April 23, 10 a.m.—12 p.m., Norlin Library east entrance
18th Street summer closure
Please note that from May 12 through early August, 18th Street will be closed in both directions from ATLAS Institute through the access gate near Euclid AutoPark. This is to accommodate a water main replacement.
- Campus Construction Map Series - March 2014 through Summer 2014 (Six maps in total.)
- Campus Construction Project List - March 2014
- CU-Boulder Self-Guided Tour and Campus Map
- Parking maps (Parking & Transportation Services)
- Alphabetical list of major buildings and facilities
Is there something on campus that we've missed? Something you think we can improve? Please send comments and concerns to Nicole Gordon.