The university is in the process of a major construction initiative that will result in exciting new facilities, critical building renovations, needed infrastructure, and a more energy-efficient campus. Facilities Management is committed to making campus construction and everyday campus operations co-exist with as little conflict as possible during this phase.
You may have noticed there’s a flurry of construction going on in the vicinity of Folsom Field. CU-Boulder is excited to be upgrading its facilities. The project, which will be unfolding over the coming year, includes refurbishing the Dal Ward Athletic Center, adding a new indoor practice facility and constructing an addition to Folsom Field as well as new seating areas. We are aware that construction activity has community impacts and we will be conscious of this throughout the project. To find weekly construction schedules and information, visit the Weekly Construction Update and Live Webcam. You can also contact us at email@example.com.
- Lot 416 south of Coors Event Center is closed as Grounds and Recycling have temporarily relocated there through fall semester.
- Activity has begun east of Regent Drive AutoPark in Lots 436/494 for construction of a new permanent facility for Grounds and Recycling.
- Ongoing construction hotspots include the Rec Center entrance area; the area around Folsom Stadium, which is part of the Athletics upgrades plan; and the East District Energy Plant north of Coors Event Center. On East Campus, watch for construction near the McAllister Building as the Sustainability, Energy, and Environment Complex (SEEC) takes shape.
- Campus Construction Map (January 2015)
- Campus Construction Project List (January 2015)
- CU-Boulder Self-Guided Tour and Campus Map
- Parking maps (Parking & Transportation Services)
- Alphabetical list of major buildings and facilities
- City of Boulder Cone Zones - Construction and Traffic Impacts
Is there something on campus that we've missed? Something you think we can improve? Please send comments and concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org.