We are aware that construction activity has community impacts and strive to be conscious of this during projects. For questions, concerns, or to provide feedback, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current construction hotspots include Ketchum Arts & Sciences, which is under renovation and on schedule to open for classes for summer session 2016. On East Campus, watch for construction near the MacAllister Building as the Sustainability, Energy, and Environment Complex (SEEC) wraps up. At Wiliams Village, Darley Commons is under renovation; find more information here.
In addition, the City of Boulder will begin construction in late April on the Baseline underpass. This underpass will connect the Basemar shopping center to CU-Boulder’s main campus near the Wolf Law building. The project is expected to wrap up by December 2016. More details about the project can be found on the City’s website at Baseline Road Underpass.
- Campus Construction Map (April 2016)
- Campus Construction Project List (April 2016)
- CU-Boulder Self-Guided Tour and Campus Map
- Parking maps (Parking & Transportation Services)
- Alphabetical list of major buildings and facilities
- City of Boulder Cone Zones - Construction and Traffic Impacts
Is there something on campus that we've missed? Something you think we can improve? Please send comments and concerns to email@example.com.
- Business Services
- Distribution Center
- Facilities Operations
- FM Human Resources
- Planning, Design & Construction
- Utility and Energy Services