We are aware that construction activity has community impacts and strive to be conscious of this during projects. For questions, concerns, or to provide feedback, please contact us at email@example.com.
For a complete list of current construction projects on campus, download our Campus Construction Project Map and List (updated March 2017)
Current construction hotspots include:
Spring Break lane closures: As part of ongoing construction of the new Center for Academic Success, 18th Street, near Euclid Avenue, will be reduced to one lane during the hours of 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. from Monday, March 27, to Sunday, April 1. Flaggers will be present to help buses alternate as they make their way through the area. Both lanes of traffic will be open in the evenings. Work to repair gutters and roof tiles on the Duane Physics tower, meanwhile, will mean a lane closure on Colorado Avenue on the north side of the building from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Tuesday, March 28, so that a sky lift can be used by workers. Flaggers will be similarly stationed to direct bus traffic on the street. As a reminder, from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. each weekday, only buses are allowed to use the 18th and Colorado corridor between Euclid Avenue and Folsom Field.
Hawk Light replacement: The City of Boulder on the evening of Thursday, March 30, will replace the “Hawk Light” pedestrian traffic signal on Regent Drive between the Engineering Center and the CU Police Department. Work on the new signal, which will operate like a normal traffic light, is slated to be complete by 8 a.m. the morning of Friday, March 31.
CASE Building: The new Center for Academic Success and Engagement (CASE), a new building being built atop the Euclid Parking Garage. Read more about the CASE project here.
- Baseline Underpass: The City of Boulder has begun construction on the Baseline underpass. This underpass will connect the Basemar shopping center to CU-Boulder’s main campus near the Wolf Law building. The project is expected to wrap up by Spring 2017. More details about the project and construction updates can be found on the City’s website at Baseline Road Underpass.
- Campus Construction Map and List (March 2017)
- Campus map and building directory (PDF)
- Parking maps (Parking & Transportation Services)
- Alphabetical list of major buildings and facilities
- City of Boulder Cone Zones - Construction and Traffic Impacts
Is there something on campus that we've missed? Something you think we can improve? Please send comments and concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Business Services
- Distribution Center
- Facilities Operations
- FM Human Resources
- Planning, Design & Construction
- Utility and Energy Services