Completing Form I-9
Activating your IdentiKey
Sending for your Buff OneCard
Logging into the MyCUInfo portal to provide payroll information, including:
Setting up My Leave
Enrolling in (or waiving) benefits
Completing additional required training:
Access-based training (e.g., Canvas)
With your six-digit employee ID, please activate your IdentiKey—a combination of your CU Login Name and a unique password set by you. CU Login Names are created automatically by the Office of Information Technology (OIT) comprising the first two letters of your first name, the first two letters of your last name and four random digits. Learn more about managing your IdentiKey.
Faculty/staff—required info for IdentiKey
- Employee number
- Date of birth: MM/DD/YYYY
- Last four digits of your SSN
All faculty and staff have a Microsoft Exchange account automatically provisioned.
- Use your IdentiKey to log into outlook.office365.com.
- Soon after your IdentiKey is activated, your Exchange account will be automatically provisioned.
- CU Boulder’s IdentiKey Manager allows you to set how your outgoing email address is displayed, create alternate addresses and adjust where your email is delivered to. For faculty and staff, email delivery can only be set to on-campus email addresses.
Note: Gaining access to specific services, features of services or facilities is a process of understanding who you are (identity), what your roles are (enterprise system data, campus affiliation) and what the service or system authorizes you to do. If you’re having trouble accessing online services or facilities that you believe you are eligible for, contact OIT with as much information as possible at 303-735-4357 (5-HELP) or email@example.com
The Buff OneCard provides access to facilities and libraries. Contact the Buff OneCard office at firstname.lastname@example.org to let them know you are a new faculty/staff member; include your six-digit Employee ID number (EID) in your correspondence and attach a headshot (passport style). Also let them know if you would like them to mail your card or if you would prefer to pick it up in person.
More questions about the Buff OneCard? Contact Peggy Hinton at the College of Music, email@example.com.
This training is offered by the CU Boulder Office of Institutional Equity and Compliance (OIEC). CU Boulder requires all employees (faculty, staff, student staff) and affiliates to complete the required OIEC training on Discrimination and Sexual Misconduct every three years after initial completion when new to the Boulder campus. Some departments require employees to complete the training more frequently.
- Select the Boulder campus and log in.
- Access the Discrimination and Sexual Misconduct—CU Boulder and System training. Upon successfully passing the course, allow approximately three business days for the score to be reflected in your training record.
On the CU Boulder Employee Payroll Department page, scroll down to the following section: For payroll information pertaining to you, start by selecting your employee type below. Select Faculty (even if you’re a lecturer) and follow the guidance in the Academic year pay schedule section on the faculty page.
Please follow these direct deposit instructions. All employees who do not have direct deposit will be sent paper checks to their mailing address in the employee portal. CU Boulder Employee Services strongly encourages all employees to use direct deposit as this ensures timely receipt of payroll funds.
Note: HireRight emails sometimes get caught in spam filters; please check your spam folder, assured that HireRight communications are legitimate.
Your College of Music contacts
- HR liaison, payroll, move allowance, faculty startup funds, procurement
- Arianne Powell, HR + Finance Professional, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Academic protocols, questions about purchasing/budget
- Computer, software + IT peripheral purchases
- Dustin Rumsey, Media Specialist, email@example.com
- Parking, building (access, maintenance, office space, phone)
- Peggy Hinton, Facilities + Operations Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Room reservations
- Brooke Balbuena, Scheduling Coordinator, email@example.com
- Casey Klopp, Travel + Procurement Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org